- Our Mission
Mission: Providing hope and empowerment to the less privileged through collaborative use of resources, by individuals who have different talents across nations.
Vision: Providing Hope...fulfilling Dreams and Visions through support and empowerment
Strategic Intervention: Conduct needs assessement to identify individual and community need. Then gather resources and work with community members to proffer sustainable solution to their needs
- Providing Hope and support for all through empowerment and meeting identified needs
- Fulfillment of purpose through empowerment
- Achieving potentials through empowerment
- Collaborative health research
- Community nutrition outreach projects
- Sustainable development projects
How to achieve goals:
- Facilitate collaborative research on flax/lignan and other related studies
- Coordinate multipurpose/multinational developmental projects to meet identified needs across nations
- Develop, implement services here and abroad
- Provide training/support to organizations leaders
- Education: support education, provide health prevention and care (nutritional benefits) education.
- Individuals, needy, disabled, sick, poor, widow, orphans, disaster victims, global/U.S, financial/ resource support to agencies in the U.S., Canada, all over Africa, and all nations etc.
Mode of operation:
- Identify needs and gather resources to address these needs
- We will build an alliance with the country/international agencies
- Collaborate with existing nonprofits across the world to meet needs
- Partner with both faith and nonfaithbased organizations